Join us in Italy. Discover your Tuscany. Embrace La Dolce Vita.
Experience breakthroughs which bring more Joy and Love to your Life.
Hosted by Marisa Santoro.
In the heart of Glorious Italy.
Saturday, June 9 through Friday June 15, 2018
Montepulciano Siena, Tuscany
Is this a true statement?
By ‘guts’ I mean, grace under pressure.”—Ernest Hemingway
Ready to join us and have some questions? Reach out and we will be in touch shortly!
We value your privacy.
Take a non-negotiable spot in one area of your life, sit back and enjoy your gutsy mindset spill over into every other area.
You deserve happiness, success and more...
Let's talk about the gutsy breakthrough goals which haven't happened yet. Things you want to achieve and know deep-down you can accomplish...
… You want to design a life which supports you both professionally and personally.
... You want to walk away from a stressful toxic environment, affecting you emotionally.
… You want to reinforce your priorities and commitment to your health and well-being.
… You want to overcome your limiting beliefs about your value and particularly around earning more income.
...You want to create more balance, joy and free time in your life.
...You want to get clarity on your life's purpose. - and so much MORE!
But life is hectic and your plate is always full. You are frequently pulled away from these desires and don't know how to press PAUSE to nurture the things you want and need to grow.
Pick a spot in any area of your life, whether that means taking that business idea and making it a reality, moving into more leadership, transitioning into a new career or discovering your next chapter as you move towards retirement or writing those chapters, authoring your first book.
How much? By When? If you're not clear, neither is anyone else. Clarity is power.
TRANSFORM YOURSELF IN TUSCANY, ITALY!
Join a powerful spiritual 6-night retreat where we will co-create what that gutsy breakthrough goal looks like and map out a plan with a ripple effect that spills into all areas of your life - your personal relationships, confidence levels, home - setting the stage for growing a bigger version of how you see yourself today.
Marisa will personally walk you through a process of Clarity and Purpose and introduce you to set of success growth principles and proven step-by-step system for achieving anything you want in your life. It will teach you how to tackle daily struggles, live with passion and purpose, and realize any ambition that creates meaning in your life. These principles spell out practices used by the world’s most successful men and women—proven strategies that can be adapted for your own life.
Because of the group’s intimate size and like-minded energy, you uncover what's holding you back and set some realistic goals you can action right away which will stretch but not freeze you to move forward. Join us with a call before the trip and again after the retreat to stay the course with accountability, commitment and to tackle any considerations which have surfaced and perceived to be standing in your way and get you unstuck. These are typically expected and natural roadblocks when you return as you will have tapped into a higher spiritual level of what you can achieve. We address any fear or anxiety thought patterns attempting to replay.
It’s a major step towards creating a life with meaning which you were meant for.
Here’s what you’ll achieve during this powerful one-week retreat…
GET CLARITY, CONFIDENCE AND FOCUS ON YOUR GOALS OPENING THEM UP TO A WIDER AUDIENCE IN A TRUSTED SAFE SPACE
GET UNSTUCK, TURBO-CHARGING YOUR JOURNEY TO A MORE SUCCESSFUL LIFE, STEPPING INTO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
EXPERIENCE THE CREATIVE SHIFTS AND TRANSFORMATIONS WHICH WILL POSITION AND PREPARE YOU FOR NEW OPPORTUNITIES ALIGNED WITH YOUR PERSONAL DREAM
CREATE A STEP-BY-STEP PLAN OF ACTION, STAY THE COURSE AND STRETCH, CREATING A BOLDER VERSION OF YOURSELF.
GET PERSONAL GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION ON YOUR PLAN JUST YOU AND ME (IMPOSSIBLE TO DO IN A LARGE GROUP SETTING!)
KICK TO THE CURB LIMITING BELIEFS SURROUNDED BY POSITIVE LIKE-MINDED ENERGY TO REMAIN MOTIVATED IN YOUR NEXT CHAPTER
Transportation included from Rome airport.
Welcome to your Agriturismo! (video above) Settle in and enjoy our first evening together meeting at dinner. This is your day to let go, unwind and share your intention for this retreat, open up about any limiting beliefs holding you back and soak in the countryside with a glass of wine, fully present in the moment.
Schedule your private one-on-one coaching session.
Breakfast and Lunch included.
Enjoy your onsite spa or pool.
(Optional) Guided visit of Montepulciano and of a Winery in the Montepulciano Countryside - Tuscany's world-renowned wine region, followed by a Dinner at the Winery.
Breakfast and Lunch included.
With our compliments - transfer and entrance to the San Casciano dei Bagni village and relax at Fonteverde SPA's thermal pools.
(Optional) Dinner in the Vineyard, ideal atmosphere for summer.
Breakfast and Dinner included.
(Optional) Visit Pienza and tour of the “Ideal City”.
(Optional) Take a pastry making course in Montepulciano
Breakfast and Dinner included.
(Optional): Enjoy a culinary adventure at lunch, cooking an authentic Tuscan meal together, kicking back and enjoying the views of our Tuscan countryside backyard.
Breakfast and Dinner Included.
Pick up a free bike onsite, go on a hike on one of the neighboring trails.
(Optional) Rent an e-bike and tour the Tuscan wine region countryside.
On Our Last Evening...
Live the Lifestyle you Deserve
Live the Lifestyle you Deserve
Arrive as who you will be 5 years from now at our "Come as You'll Be" party. Dress in your very best. All of your goals have been achieved. Throughout the evening, you will have the opportunity to applaud others in their achievements and to receive congratulations on yours. Champagne toast for letting your vision begin...
On your Day of Departure...
A New Perspective on Possibility
A New Perspective on Possibility
Prepare for safe travels home with a fresh perspective on your life's next chapter co-created in the heart of Tuscany.
Transportation included to return to Rome airport.
All Prices at Group rate for Optional Excursions can be found at the end of this page.
You’ll have opportunities to interact in person with me so I can truly help you with your personal goals and address your unique needs. Sharing your vision with an external resource is energy in motion, accelerating the things that you want even further. You can opt-out as well of these conversations. Lean into your gut on what you need right now.
Enjoy plenty of relaxation time. Growth, expansion and insights occur during down time when we are not doing, but being in a state of allowance. Take time to hang out at the pool, visit the spa, reflect or meditate while gazing out over the gorgeous Tuscan countryside, or just kick back to do some planning or journaling. Decide how much or how little time you wish to let go and be.
Some optional excursions are also available such as enjoying free bike rentals on the property, going on nearby hiking trails, trying horseback riding, experiencing a wine tour of the nearby breathtaking Montepulciano countryside - the world renowned Italian wine region, a day trip to the thermal springs at Fonteverde SPA, a Pecorino cheese tour in Pienza, archery in the woods or guided visits of: Montepulciano, Pienza, along with the other hamlets of the area called Val di Chiana.
And oh yes, did I mention we’ll be in Italy together? : )
Every morning during the retreat, you’ll wake up in your beautiful tranquil suite (single or double occupancy available) in the heart of Tuscany, decorated according to the unique Tuscan tradition, famous all over the world. Immersed in the green and quiet Tuscan countryside, each apartment suite has its own entrance, garden and beautiful porch – ideal for outdoor meals. All apartment suites are part of the old farmhouse, comfortable and bright. Every apartment has: a living room, color satellite TV, kitchenette, mini-bar, microwave, telephone, bedrooms with in suite bathrooms. Wi-Fi in every apartment and in the common areas, swimming pool, boules court and mountain bike/trekking trails.
The spectacular scenery will awaken a deep appreciation of beauty and possibility in you—so when you arrive you are energized and open to receive the insights that are waiting for you.
Tuscany's Dolce Vita
If you’ve never been to Tuscany, be prepared to have your breath taken away. Tuscany offers a dolce vita mix of hearty cuisine, fascinating history, and gentle beauty. With its manicured fields, rustic farms, cypress-lined driveways, and towns clinging to nearly every hill, Tuscany is a romantic image of village Italy. Venture beyond the fringes of city life and immerse in a sun and wine soaked escape. Plan some extra time before or after the retreat to visit Florence or Rome.
Here’s your chance to add more joy,
balance, and surreal memories to your life
I chose this beautiful Tuscan agriturismo, and inspiring location for my retreat for three reasons:
Six days surrounded by positive like-minded energy.
- 6 nights in the Tuscany countryside – getting guidance, advice and like-minded collaboration to support your goals. Single and Double occupancy available.
- Daily meals featuring healthy and delicious food choices prepared onsite at the agriturismo. Two meals everyday coupled with music to inspire our creative gifts. Wine, soda, coffee, tea included. Champagne toast on last evening. (Dinner on your arrival, breakfast on your departure.)
- Airport Transportation flights arriving to and departing from Rome (FCO) international airport or Rome (CIA) international airport. Rome is the best convenient drive to our property which is located in the southern end of Tuscany. *There is one designated time for pick up and drop off*. If you miss the transfer, approximate cost to our retreat is 30 Euro traveling by train plus taxi from Rome airport.
- Free Daily Entrance to relax and unwind at the Spa of the agriturismo (3pm to 8pm) or on-site Pool.
- Free group taxi rides for any optional activity the group signs up for. Scroll down to view all applicable excursions and meet Nico our Italian partner who can answer any questions.
- Free entrance to Fonteverdi Thermal Spa.
- A motivational welcome call one week before the retreat begins to set your intention and put your energy out there opening up your goals to a wider audience.
- Private coaching strategy session at our retreat, to develop your action plan.
- Free Bike Rentals to explore the region, from the property.
- Access to hiking trails , from the property.
- Special Event Dinner and Champagne toast on our last evening at our "Come as you Be" party - stepping into the person you intend to BE in the future.
- Group discounts on some incredible excursions if you choose. We have partnered with an Italian company which speaks excellent English and understands my goals for you to kick back relax and still enjoy some local trips at a reduced rate.
- Tools designed to help you create your compelling new vision and take home a thought-out action plan to put into play immediately. Implement when you return and take not just any action, GUTSY action. Thoughts are things. Change your thoughts, change your life. 90% of your success is MINDSET.
- An Accountability Follow-up “Ask Marisa” private call to further support you once you return home.
What's Not Included:
Wine Tour in Montepulciano, Dinner in Vineyard. Dinner at Winery. E-Bike Tour, Pastry making course, Tuscan cooking course. Pienza guided tour.
If you would like to pay by check please mail your deposit to reserve your spot:
PO Box 240
Matawan, NJ 07747
Questions? Reach out firstname.lastname@example.org +1.844.626.3410
Ready to save your spot, but need a shorter stay? Reach out to create an itinerary which works for your schedule.
Between Dec. 1st and before April 1st: no refund unless someone fills your spot, minus $50 admin fee (potential full refund, only if your spot fills).
Sending in your payment assumes you have read and understand the refund policy.
Ci vediamo presto!
Saturday June 9 through Friday June 15, 2018
What we uncover together in Tuscany will help you make the changes you need to live a life filled with passion, enthusiasm, and a deeper sense of accomplishment.
- If you want to transition from your career where you've experienced burn out...
- If you’re planning to pursue a lifestyle which supports you before retirement...
- If you're craving more free time to spend with your family...
- If you’re serious about wanting to make a big change in your life, whether it’s creating more balance, more free time, better relationships, more money, improved health or anything else…
What is an agriturismo???
Many travelers aren't exactly sure what Italians mean by an agriturismo. It's about experiencing rural Italian life and a slower-paced holiday. The idea is that you rent a suite in a home in the countryside where you can enjoy unparalleled views and exceptional food (usually at least one meal a day is included), and where your most difficult task each day will be deciding how to spend your time. Many agriturismi (the plural of agriturismo) will offer guests such things as cooking classes, horseback riding, guided tours of the area or wine tastings. Of course, if you’re on vacation to relax, you can also choose none of the above and just relax on the terrace with a good book.
Upon placing your deposit for the retreat, we recommend you reserve any optional excursions shown below which you are interested in, to secure group rate, all transportation is included! Please reserve your optional excursions below directly with email@example.com and mention "Marisa Santoro retreat" in the subject line to secure reduced pricing. Nico or Maria will assist you right away!
- Guided Tour of a winery and of Montepulciano's countryside. 29 euros
- Dinner at the winery, 38 euros
- Pastry Making Course, 79 euros
- Guided Tour of Pienza, 29 euros
- Dinner in the vineyard, 70 euros
- Cooking Class at Lunch, 69 euros
- Wine Tour E-Bike, 99 euros
Explore the Local Town 5 Minutes away
Acquaviva di Montepulciano, is the little town close to our retreat property, where you can find all that you need: pharmacy, clothing shops, ATM and banking. The closest hospital is 10 minutes away. Town visits can be arranged by taxi.
Meet Nico! (listen to Nico's audio greeting below) Any questions about optional excursions should be directed to our partner Nico Bartalini. He speaks excellent English and is lovely to work with! Please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org or arrange up a SKYPE call.
FEATURED LEADERSHIP ARTICLES